Telenor is one of Pakistan’s most famous and valuable mobile sim networks. This article will lead you to how you can quickly check all the information related to your Telenor contact number. Further, if you have another network SIM, such as Jazz, follow this content, “How to check Jazz Number“. Let’s elaborate on it in detail.
Telenor is the second-largest network in Pakistan. This international voice, data content, and mobile communication provider works in 9 markets. The headquarters is located in Islamabad, Pakistan, founded in April 2008.
How do I check the Telenor number?
The most common method you are all aware of or use to check your contact number is to call your friends and family. This is only possible when you have credit in your account, but if you have zero balance, you must know your contact number by following some procedure or steps. Telenor customers can follow the steps below to check their number independently.
Check number via SMS:
- This is the simple and most straightforward method to check your Telenor number.
- To check your Telenor number through SMS, send an empty msg from your mobile phone to 7421.
- After sending a to 7421, wait for a few seconds, and you will shortly have received your number in the text msg folder.
- Charges will also apply to this service if your account is zero. You cannot avail of this service.
Check number via call:
- You can check the number by simply making a call.
- The service mentioned above cannot be avail without balance.
- Simply dial 7421 from your dial pad and make a call on it.
- The representative will tell you after dropping the call, you will get your number.
- The number will be sent to you by SMS.
Check Telenor number via app:
- Telenor also launched an app for customers to facilitate them.
- The app is available on the Google Play Store. Download and install the app from there.
- Launch the app sign up if necessary, and tap on the start button.
- The home screen of the Telenor app contains your number.
Check the number through the helpline:
- The helpline of any network will adequately guide you. You can check your Telenor number through the helpline.
- Just make a call on 345, and the representative will ask you some questions.
- Provide all the information, including NAME, CNIC, and IMSI number.
- After providing all the information, you will get your Telenor number.
- You can follow the same procedure by visiting Telenor’s official website.
- Tap on the Telenor customer care box and insert your query along with the necessary information, and you will get your Telenor number.
How do you check your Telenor balance?
Millions of customer Telenor, and if you are one of them and wants to check your account credit but do not know how you can narrow your balance. Follow these simple methods according to your convenience.
Check balance through code:
- You can check your Telenor account balance, not just the number, through the code.
- This is the most used way to check the balance on Telenor and Di juice.
- Dial *444# on your mobile and tap on the dialer.
- Charges are 0.24 + tax. With zero balance, you can’t avail of this service.
- You can also get your balance updated on the Telenor helpline.
Check balance through the app:
- The Telenor app named “My Telenor” can also access all your account details.
- Download and install the app on your mobile-launched app.
- After that, if you are using the app for the first time, sign up on the app.
- Provide all information needed for authentication.
- You can view your account balance on the first page at the top of the homepage.
How to check Telenor’s postpaid balance?
- Telenor postpaid customer can check their remaining balance as well.
- The postpaid code for the balance check will differ from the prepaid one.
- Dial *123# and tap on the dialer. This is the method to check the balance through code.
- You can also check your postpaid sim account balance through SMS.
- Send a blank SMS on 1000, and you will receive your account credit details shortly.
How do you check the remaining SMS on Telenor?
- If you subscribe to any SMS bundle and want to check your remaining SMS.
- You can check your remaining SMS through the code. Dial *111#.
- Shortly the pop-up will appear on your mobile screen with details about msgs and the expiry date.
- You can use this service with a balance, as Rs 0.24+ tax charges will apply.
How do you check the remaining minutes?
- You can check your remaining on.net and off-net minutes on Telenor by dialing a simple code.
- The code for checking the remaining minutes is *222#.
- Dial *222# to check your remaining minutes with an expiry date. The charge for this offer is Rs 0.24.
How to check the remaining MBs on Telenor?
- You can check your remaining MBs on the prepaid account number.
- For checking MBs, just dial *999#.
- You will receive a containing your MB details along with the end date.
- This paid service of Rs 0.24 will be deducted from your account.
How do you check your easy card balance?
- Telenor provides easy card service to its customers.
- It may be weekly or monthly. Check whether your card is weekly or monthly.
- Dial *123# After dialing this code, the balance detail msg will be sent to you, and the pop-up msg will be shown on your screen.
How do I get a loan from Telenor?
- Telenor offers emergency loans to its customers.
- This is prepaid customer service.
- Dial *0# to get a Rs 15 loan.
How to share Telenor balance?
You can share Telenor balance with your loved one. There are several ways to send/ share balance. You can simply share the balance with other Telenor numbers or other networks.
Via sharing code:
- You can share the balance by simply dialing a specific code amount and number altogether.
- Open the dialer of your mobile and press *1*1*number*amount#
- After dialing these codes, reply with “1” for confirmation.
- The charge for sharing the balance is Rs 5.98, including the tax on each transaction.
- This is the requesting method in this type of method, you can request your friend to share the balance with you.
- Write your number and send it to 6388.
- Your friend will reply with YOTPO if he/she wants to share the balance with you
- SMS charges are 0.96 paise only.
- This is the method where you can share the balance with any network number.
- Open the Telenor app and log in with your Telenor number from which you want to share the balance.
- Click on the “share balance” icon on the home screen.
- Enter the receiver number and the amount in respective fields.
- Now press the share tab after that, your balance will be shared successfully.
This article is about Telenor network services and how you can avail of different services like check numbers, balance checks, SMS checks, and remaining MBs, and many more. I hope this article will be helpful for you.
Is smart share allowed on postpaid and allowed abroad?
The smart share is only available for prepaid customers, and this service can be available for specific abroad locations. You can check these locations through the Telenor website.
Can I convert my number to postpaid?
Yes, you can convert your number easily to postpaid. Just visit the Telenor official website, and you will get all the information and also can convert your number to postpaid online.