Telenor is one of the most famous and useful mobile sim networks across Pakistan this article will lead you to how you can check easily all the information related to your Telenor contact number. Further, if you have another network SIM such as Jazz then follow this content, “how to check Jazz Number“. Let’s elaborate on it in detail.
Telenor is the second-largest network in Pakistan. This is an international provider of voice, data content, and mobile communication working in 9 markets. The headquarter is located in Islamabad Pakistan founded in April 2008.
How to check Telenor number?
The most common method you are all aware of or used to check your contact number is to make a call to your friends and family. This is only possible when you have credit in your account, but in case you have zero balance then you must know your contact number by following some procedure or steps. Telenor customers can follow the below steps to check their number on their own.
Check number via SMS:
- This is the simple and easiest method to check your Telenor number.
- In order to check your Telenor number through SMS send an empty msg from your mobile phone to 7421.
- After sending msg to 7421 wait for a few seconds and you will shortly have received your number in the text msg folder.
- Charges will also apply to this service if your account is zero you cannot avail of this service.
Check number via call:
- You can check the number by simply making a call.
- The above-mentioned service cannot be avail without balance.
- Simply dial 7421 from your dial pad and make a call on it.
- The representative will tell you after dropping the call you will get your number.
- The number will send to you by SMS.
Check Telenor number via app:
- Telenor also launched an app for customers to facilitate them.
- The app is available on the google play store download and installs the app from there.
- Launched the app sign up if necessary tap on the start button.
- The home screen of the Telenor app contains your number.
Check the number through the helpline:
- The helpline of any network will guide you in a proper way you can check your Telenor number through the helpline.
- Just make a call on 345 the representative will ask you some questions.
- Provide all the information including NAME, CNIC, and IMSI number.
- After providing all the information you will get your Telenor number.
- You can follow the same procedure by visiting Telenor’s official website.
- Tap on the Telenor customer care box and insert your query along with the necessary information and you will get your Telenor number.
How to check your Telenor balance?
Millions of customer Telenor and if you are one of them and wants to check your account credit but do not how you can check your balance. Follow these simple methods according to your convenience.
Check balance through code:
- Not just the number but you can check your Telenor account balance through the code as well.
- This is the most used way to check the balance on Telenor and Di juice.
- Dial *444# on your mobile and tap on the dialer.
- Charges are 0.24 + tax. With zero balance you can’t avail of this service.
- You can also get your balance updated on the Telenor helpline.
Check balance through the app:
- The Telenor app named “My Telenor” can also be used to access your all account detail.
- Download and install the app on your mobile-launched app.
- After that, if you are using the app for the first time sign up on the app.
- Provide all information needed for authentication.
- You can view your account balance on the first page at the top of the homepage.
How to check Telenor’s postpaid balance?
- Telenor postpaid customer can check their remaining balance as well.
- The postpaid code for the balance check will be different from the prepaid one.
- Dial *123# and tap on the dialer. This is the method to check the balance through code.
- You can also check your postpaid sim account balance through SMS.
- Send blank SMS on 1000 and shortly you will receive msg containing your account credit details.
How to check the remaining SMS on Telenor?
- If you subscribe to any SMS bundle and want to check your remaining SMS.
- You can check your remaining SMS through the code. Dial *111#.
- Shortly the pop-up will be appearing on your mobile screen having detail about msgs along with the expiry date.
- You can avail of this service if you have a balance as Rs 0.24+tax charges will apply.
How to check the remaining minutes?
- You can check your remaining on.net and an off-net minute on Telenor by dialing a simple code.
- The code for checking the remaining minutes is *222#.
- Dial *222# to check your remaining minute with an expiry date. The charge for this offer is Rs 0.24.
How to check the remaining MBs on Telenor?
- You can check your remaining MBs on the prepaid account number.
- For checking MBs just dial *999#.
- You will receive msg containing your MBs detail along with the end date.
- This paid service of Rs 0.24 will be deducted from your account.
How to check your easy card balance?
- Easy card service is provided by Telenor to its customer.
- It may be weekly or monthly. Check whether your card is weekly or monthly.
- Dial *123# after dialing this code the balance detail msg will be sent to you and the pop-up msg will be shown on your screen.
How to get a loan from Telenor?
- Telenor offers emergency loans to its customer.
- This is prepaid customer service.
- Dial *0# to get a Rs 15 loan.
How to share Telenor balance?
You can share Telenor balance with your loved one. There are several ways to send/ share balance you can simply share balance to other Telenor numbers or also to other networks.
Via sharing code:
- You can share the balance by simply dialing a specific code and amount and number altogether.
- Open the dialer of your mobile and press *1*1*number*amount#
- After dialing these codes reply with “1” which is for confirmation.
- The charge for sharing the balance is Rs 5.98 including the tax on each transaction.
- This is the requesting method in this type of method you can request your friend to share the balance with you.
- Write your number and send it to 6388.
- Your friend will reply with YOTPO if he/she wants to share the balance with you
- SMS charges are 0.96 paisa only.
- This is the method where you can share the balance with any network number.
- Open the Telenor app and log in with your Telenor number from which you want to share the balance.
- Click on the “share balance” icon on the home screen.
- Enter the receiver number and the amount in respective fields.
- Now press the share tab after that your balance will be shared successfully.
This article is about Telenor network services and how you can avail of different services like check numbers, balance checks, SMS checks, and remaining MBs, and many more. I hope this article will be helpful for you.
The smart share is only available for prepaid customers and this service can be avail for specific abroad locations you can check these locations through the Telenor website.
Yes, you can convert your number easily to postpaid. Just visit the Telenor official website and you will get all the information and also can convert your number to postpaid online.