Mobile banking is a famous term that you hear nowadays. These mobile accounts make your life daily task easy and simple. With these mobile branchless accounts, you can pay your utility bills, make transactions, and send money to your loved one easily. You can also send or receive money from your bank account or to your bank accounts. This article is all about Easypaisa and JazzCash. How you can avail these services in a proper way.
Easypaisa is a mobile wallet account. It was first launched in 2009 by Telenor telecommunication company and Tameer Microfinance bank. Customer can connect their bank account to their Easypaisa account or they can directly load their Easypaisa account with money. The headquarter is located in Karachi. Easypaisa is a type of microfinance bank that is different from the traditional banking system this banking service is the smallest financial group that goal is to facilitate its customer with low balance/credit. It was first launched as a money transfer channel for customers.
JazzCash was known as Mobi cash. It’s a mobile wallet account by jazz network that is a branchless bank type launched in 2012. In mobile money activity, it has a 64% share. Since 2020 it is linked with Payoneer for freelancers through a JazzCash account Freelancers can withdraw their money whenever they want. It is the first branchless mobile account that is ever get linked with Payoneer.
How to Create Easypaisa Account? (Step-by-Step Guide in 2023)
You can create your Easypaisa account on your own or visit near retailers to create an account. Follow the below methods to create your Easypaisa account on your own.
Create an Easypaisa account through USSD:
- If you are a Telenor customer just dial *786# from your phone.
- Reply with “1” to accept the terms and customer.
- After that enter your CNIC number without dashes.
- After that enter the issue date that is mentioned on the back side of your CNIC.
- Choose your pin code. Always choose a pin code that is easy to remember. you can also change this pin code it will be always required on each transaction.
- This is the simplest and easiest way to create your Easypaisa account.
Create an Easypaisa account through app:
- Easypaisa app is available on the google play store.
- Download the app and after installation launched the app.
- Enter the mobile number on which you want to open an account.
- Now enter all the necessary information “Including CNIC number, and date of issuance, and create a 5-digit pin code.
- Your account will be successfully created.
For non-Telenor customer:
- Easypaisa account is not only bound to Telenor customers if you are an others network customer you can easily create an Easypaisa account.
- Open your text message section and type “EP” then space and CNIC number and this message to “0345-1113737”.
- Answer the few questions asked by a representative for verification after that type your password. After that, you will receive a confirmation msg soon.
How to Increase Easypaisa Account Limit? (Step-by-Step Guide)
There are certain levels in the Easypaisa account that based on the transaction you can make and receive in order to increase the limit of transactions you can choose these limits all the levels have some limitations. Easypaisa recently increase their limit up to 1 million now you can make 10 lac transactions through the Easypaisa account on a daily and monthly basis. For this purpose verify your account by following bellow steps:
- Login to your account through the Easypaisa app and go to my account.
- Click on my account tab and select account level.
- There will be three levels “semi-level, verified level, and super verified level”.
- Click on the super verified limit the all-related limitation will be displayed on your screen.
- Provide all necessary information e.g. your picture and CNIC back and front side picture etc.
- This procedure is only applied on verified accounts if your account is not verified first verify your account by scanning your hand finger this feature is available online now for Easypaisa customers.
How to Open JazzCash Account in 2023?
- Opening a JazzCash account is quite simple if you have a verified Jazz number.
- Just dial *786# from your phone by jazz number.
- Enter your CNIC number without dashes.
- Now enter CNIC issuance and expiry date.
- Enter your 4-digit pin code.
- You can also create your account on the JazzCash app online and made transactions.
How to increase the JazzCash limit?
There are three levels for JazzCash account transaction limit these are known as level 0, level 1, and level 2 the daily credit limit for these levels is 25000,50,000, and 400000 respectively.
|Account Level||Daily Credit||Max Balance|
- Sign in to the JazzCash app and go to the My Account tab.
- Now select upgrade account. There will be a level mention of which you are currently.
- Choose an upgraded account.
- Biometric verification is a must for the next level. So scan your both hand fingers through the android camera.
- After the verification process has been done you will be upgraded to the next level.
- If this process doesn’t work visit your nearby retailer for upgradation and verification purposes.
- Note: this procedure is only applied to those customers who are at level 0 are basic level and wants to move to level 1.
How to increase the JazzCash limit for level 2?
- If you want to increase your daily and monthly cash limit up to level 2. Then you have to follow certain steps.
- JazzCash doesn’t allow online verification methods for level 2.
- For this purpose, you have to visit your near microfinance bank for verification along with documents like CNIC and proof of the source of income.
- You can search near microfinance banks by turning on your location on your mobile phone.
|Account Level||Daily Credit||Max Balance|
Which is better Easypaisa or JazzCash?
Both JazzCash and Easypaisa has a feature that facilitates their customer. You can pay bills make transactions pay your university fee through these mobile accounts. However, an Easypaisa account considers better than JazzCash because you can create an Easypaisa account on any other network number like Zong and Ufone. Both have apps for their users. The Easypaisa account is more useful and consistent than JazzCash. But if you are a freelancer then JazzCash is a better option for you because it can be linked with Payoneer. And you can withdraw cash from it.
After reading this article you will be able to know how you can increase your Easypaisa and JazzCash limit and how you can create your Easypaisa and JazzCash account and also other related information according to these two accounts. I hope you will get what you were searching for. Thanks for visiting.
Easypaisa accounts are not just limited to Telenor you can create an Easypaisa account with any network number like Zong and Ufone.
Yes, you can easily create your JazzCash and Easypaisa account without an internet connection through code.
Customer who has done biometric verification online through the app or at jazz point can easily move toward and upgrade account to level 1. But for level 2 you have to visit your nearby microfinance bank.