I recently bought a Ufone sim and want to know how to check my balance, number, and other services by Ufone. This article will answer all your queries. Let’s elaborate in detail.
Ufone was founded in 2001, 21 years ago by Pakistan Telecommunication serving 2336 across Pakistan. It is the third network to enter the market, with 12% shares with 23 million customers across Pakistan. Ufone has both 3G and 4G services for its customers. Read more about Ufone on Wikipedia.
Methods to check the Ufone number in 2023?
Ufone is one of the most usable across Pakistan. If you are a new customer of the Ufone network and want to know the different ways to check your Ufone number, then follow these easy methods to get your Ufone number.
#1: Check your Ufone number by USSD code:
One of the most common methods of checking numbers used by customers to check number is by dialling the code.
- Open up your dial pad on your smartphone.
- Dial *780*3# and press the dial tab.
- This process will take a few seconds to wait for a while.
- The sim number will appear on your phone screen after completing the process.
- You can also dial *1# for the same purpose. Both are the same way to get your Ufone number.
#2: Check the number along with the owner’s details:
If you want to know about the sim number along with registration details, then follow this instruction. It will help you to understand your Ufone number along with your name.
- Open up your text message section.
- Please type “MNP” for my number in your write message block.
- Now send this text to 667.
- After that, you will receive your detailed message containing “sim number, CNIC, date of activation along with the name“.
- This process is quite good as it contains all the necessary information you want, but charges will be applied.
#3: Check number by helpline:
The call centre or helpline number is different for every network. You are checking your number through this number, you need to know about the helpline number of the Ufone network.
- The helpline number for Ufone is 333.
- Before making the call, you must collect information: CNIC and IMSI, an international subscriber identity unique for every sim card and denoted on the backside.
- After collecting this information with you, make a call on 333. The representative will ask you some questions after that, you will be able to know your phone number.
How do you check the Ufone balance?
If you want to check your remaining Ufone balance but don’t know how to check, don’t worry. This section is about how you can inquire about your Ufone balance differently.
- Through code/ SMS.
- By call.
- By Ufone app.
#1: Check your balance through SMS:
You can check your Ufone balance through SMS by dialling the code. This is the most commonly used method as it is a simple and quick method to know your account details.
- Open up your dialer pad on your mobile.
- Dial *124# there and press the dial tab.
- After a few seconds, the pop-up msg will be shown on your mobile screen. The charge for this method is 0.12 tax.
- This msg will contain your balance details and the expiry date of that particular balance.
#2: Check your balance by making calls:
You can check your Ufone balance by making a call to the helpline. This voice call will charge you some rupees that will be deducted from your account.
- Open your mobile dial pad and dial 333, the Ufone helpline.
- Follow instructions if needed. You will be able to know about your balance.
- Making calls to the call centre will charge you 0.75+tax.
#3: Check balance through the Ufone app:
Ufone launched an app for Android and iOS users. This app is available on the Google Play Store. This is the most efficient way to check accounts and other problem details.
- Download My Ufone app from the Play Store.
- Install the app and launch the app.
- Sign up by providing the necessary information such as “name, CNIC, email, and password.
- Now, sign in with your proper ID and password. You can see your exit account balance as soon as you sign in.
- This is a free and valuable method. If you have a proper internet connection, you can use this service and easily navigate between new and useful features.
How do you check the Ufone super card balance?
Ufone super card is a special Ufone offer for its customers. With this offer, customers can use the internet, make calls, and text msgs. For checking super card balance detail dial *706#. It will provide the remaining minutes on and off-net, remaining msgs, and SMS details. You can also check this detail through the Ufone app.
How do you share your Ufone balance?
#1: Share balance through Ushare:
Ushare is the Ufone service to its customer to share Ufone balance in an emergency or need. The limit for share balance is Rs 600. Customers who have consumed a ratio of more than Rs 150 can share the credit with others. The charge for transferring the balance is 2.99+ tax on each transaction. You can make only 4 transactions per day.
- Dial *828*number*amount#
- For example *828*03330000000*100#
- After that, press the send button.
#2: Share balance through the Ufone app:
- You can share balance with your friends and family through the Ufone app.
- Install the Ufone app, which is available on the Play Store.
- Find the balance share option and enter the number with whom you want to share the balance and amount. Select the Proceed tab to transfer the balance.
How to check Ufone’s remaining MBs
Ufone offers 3G and 4G internet services to its customers. Different packages are available daily, weekly, and monthly. You can subscribe to any package that you want. If you are in search of how you can check the remaining Mbs, here are some methods:
#1: Check Mbs through code:
- You can check the remaining MBS by dialling the code.
- Dial *706# to check MB charges is 0.24.
#2: Check Mbs through the Ufone app:
- The Ufone app has features from which you can quickly check MBs.
- Download and sign in on the Ufone app. After login, you can see all remaining min, SMS, and MBs available on the homepage.
#3: Check Mbs through self-care:
Selfcare is an online platform like the Ufone app. By registering yourself on self-care you check Mbs through the dashboard. It is a free service for Ufone customers that you can avail of with a stable internet connection.
How do I get a loan from Ufone?
The ufone network also helps its users in low-balance situations by providing loans to its customers. If your balance is running less than 11.95, you can get a Ufone loan simply by dialling *456# from your phone. This method is valid for prepaid customers.
How do postpaid customers get loans?
Prepared customer can get a loan from Ufone up to Rs 20 but is postpaid customers able to get a loan? Yes, postpaid customers can also get loans in case of emergency. Just *229# and get your Ufone loan on Rs 5 charges.
Ufone Upaisa service
Upaisa is a service launched by Ufone in 2013. This service made transactions made payments, and mobile balances were recharged with a single tab. This is a branchless banking wallet. You can send money and pay bills through Upaisa as well.
This article will lead you to the solution to different queries related to your Ufone network. In this article, you will learn how you can check your Ufone number and balance and how you can easily share your balance. I hope this article will be helpful for you thanks for visiting.
Is there any app for Ufone?
Yes, the app for Ufone, named My Ufone app, is available on the Play Store for free. Through this app, you can share balances, check balances, numbers, and also share credits.
Can I share the balance from Ufone with another network?
Through u share you can share your Ufone account balance with other network users.