Newly bought a Ufone sim and want to know how to check my balance, number, and other services by Ufone. This article will solve all your queries. Let’s elaborate in detail.
Ufone was founded in 2001 21 years ago by Pakistan telecommunication serving 2336 across Pakistan. It is the third network to enter the market with 12% shares with 23 million customers across Pakistan. Ufone has both 3G and 4G services for its customer. Read more about Ufone on Wikipedia.
Methods to check the Ufone number in 2023?
Ufone is one of the most usable across Pakistan. If you are a new customer of the Ufone network and want to know the different ways to check your Ufone number, then follow these easy and simple methods to get your own Ufone number.
#1: Check your Ufone number by USSD code:
One of the most common methods of checking numbers used by customers to check number is by dialing the code.
- Open up your dial pad on your smartphone.
- Dial *780*3# and press the dial tab.
- This process will take a few seconds to wait for a while.
- As soon as the process will complete the sim number will appear on your phone screen.
- You can also dial *1# for the same purpose. Both are the same way for getting your Ufone number.
#2: Check the number along with the owner’s details:
If you want to know about the sim number along with registration detail then follow this instruction it will help you to know your Ufone number along with your name.
- Open up your text message section.
- Now type “MNP” standing for my number please in your write message block.
- Now send this text to 667.
- After that, you will receive your detailed msg that contains “sim number, CNIC, date of activation along with the name”.
- This process is quite good as it contains all the necessary information that you want but charges will be applied.
#3: Check number by helpline:
The call center or helpline number is different for every network. Checking your number through this number you need to know about the helpline number of the Ufone network.
- The helpline number for Ufone is 333.
- Before making the call, you need to collect some information which is CNIC and IMSI which is an international subscriber identity that is unique for every sim card and denoted on the sim backside.
- After collecting this information with you make a call on 333 the representative will ask you some questions after that you will be able to know your phone number.
How to check the Ufone balance?
Wants to check your remaining Ufone balance but don’t know about how to check don’t worry this section is about how you can inquire your Ufone balance in different ways.
- Through code/ SMS.
- By call.
- By Ufone app.
#1: Check your balance through SMS:
You can check your Ufone balance through SMS by dialing the code. This is the most commonly used method as it is a simple and quick method to know your account detail.
- Open up your dialer pad on your mobile.
- Dial *124# there and press the dial tab.
- After a few seconds, the pop-up msg will be shown on your mobile screen. The charge for this method is 0.12 +tax.
- This msg will contain your balance details along with the expiry date of that particular balance.
#2: Check your balance by making calls:
You can check your Ufone balance by making a call to the helpline. This voice call will charge you some rupees that will be deducted from your account.
- Open your mobile dial pad and dial 333 which is the Ufone helpline.
- Follow instructions if needed. You will be able to know about your balance.
- Making calls to the call center will charge you 0.75+tax.
#3: Check balance through the Ufone app:
Ufone launched an app for android and iOS users. This app is available on the google play store this is the most efficient way to check account detail and other problems detail as well.
- Download My Ufone app from the play store.
- Install the app and launch the app.
- Sign up by providing the necessary information such as “name, CNIC, email, and password.
- Now sign in with your proper id and password as soon as you sign in you can see the exit account balance that you have.
- This is a free and useful method if you have a proper internet connection you avail of this service and easily navigate between new and useful features.
How to check Ufone super card balance?
Ufone super card is a special Ufone offer for its customer. With this offer, customers can use the internet, make calls, and text msgs. For checking super card balance detail just dial *706# it will provide the remaining minutes on and off-net, remaining msgs, and SMS detail. You can also check this detail through the Ufone app.
How to share your Ufone balance?
#1: Share balance through Ushare:
Ushare is the Ufone service to its customer to share Ufone balance in case of emergency or need. The limit for share balance is Rs 600. Customers who have consumed a balance of more than Rs 150 will be able to share the balance with others. The charge for sharing the balance is 2.99+ tax on each transaction. You can make only 4 transactions per day.
- Dial *828*number*amount#
- For example *828*03330000000*100#
- After that press send button
#2: Share balance through the Ufone app:
- You can share balance with your friends and family members through the Ufone app.
- Install the Ufone app which is available on the play store.
- Find the balance share option there and enter the number with whom you want to share the balance and amount. Select proceed tab to transfer the balance.
How to check Ufone’s remaining Mbs
Ufone offers 3G and 4G internet service to its customer. Different packages are available daily, weekly, and monthly. You can subscribe to any package that you want. If you are in search of how you can check the remaining Mbs here are some methods:
#1: Check Mbs through code:
- You can check the remaining MBS by dialing the code.
- Dial *706# to check MBs charges is 0.24.
#2: Check Mbs through the Ufone app:
- The Ufone app is loaded with features from which you can easily check MBs.
- Download and sign in on the Ufone app after login you can see all remaining min, SMS, and MBs available on the homepage.
#3: Check Mbs through self-care:
Selfcare is an online platform like the Ufone app. By registering yourself on self-care you check Mbs through the dashboard. It is a free service for Ufone customers that you can avail of with a stable internet connection.
How to get a loan from Ufone?
Ufone network also helps its users in low-balance situations by providing loans to its customer. If your balance is running less than 11.95 then you will be able to get a Ufone loan simply by dialing *456# from your phone. This method is valid for prepaid customers.
How do postpaid customers get loans?
Prepared customer can get a loan from Ufone up to Rs 20 but is postpaid customers able to get a loan? Yes, postpaid customers are also able to get loans in case of emergency. just *229# and get your Ufone loan on Rs 5 charges.
Ufone Upaisa service
Upaisa is a service is launched by Ufone in 2013. This service made transactions make payments, and mobile balances are recharged with single tab. This is a branchless banking wallet. You can send money and pay bills through Upaisa as well.
This article will lead you to the solution to different queries related to your Ufone network. In this article, you will learn how you can check your Ufone number, and balance and how you can easily share your balance. I hope this article will be helpful for your thanks for visiting.
Yes, the app for Ufone named My Ufone app is available on the play store for free. Through this app, you can share balances, check balances, numbers, and also share balances.
Through u share you can share your Ufone account balance with other network users.